Baby So Lovely
1. Tell us about yourself! (Anything you want to share!)
“a life without dreams is like a cupcake without sprinkles”
A fun loving tattooed California girl who loves to make desserts.
2. When did you start your business?
3. What got you into desserts? What do you specialize?
I always believed that dessert should be served before your dinner. Get right to the good stuff. Cupcakes. I mean who doesn’t love a good Cupcake.
4. What does a typical day look like for you at work?
Normally answering emails or social media questions future customers and returning customers have. And of course baking!
5. Do you cater to weddings and other events?
If so, how many do you do in a month? Yes of course. Baby Showers are the most popular at the moment.
6. What is the best part of your job?
Meeting new people and seeing the outcome of the whole creation.
7. How long does it take to design and create a cake? What other products do you offer to your customers?
Normally a cupcakes don’t take that long. But for dessert tables it’s a process. I have to do a pre setup to see if everything is going to fit along with the props. Sometimes a week just to see the pre-set.
8. Where is your store front (if you have one)?
Cater to order at the moment. Store front is the dream.
9. Where do you see your business in 5 years?
Hopefully more clientele and maybe a storefront.
10. What advice would you give to someone who wants to follow in your footsteps?
Don’t give up. Don’t let one bad customer or experience get the best of you.
11. We know creating delicious goods takes a lot of patience and work, how do you balance personal life and your business?
It’s hard sometimes when the business consumes you. You have to take time to breath and it gives you time to get creative new visions and creations for the new project. But it’s good when you have a great support system with you along the way to remind you of that.
How can readers/clients get in reach of you?
Instagram: Baby So Lovely
Phone Number: 714-351-0693